Páginas

terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

Hello World !

That's it, I finally take courage to start a technology blog to share the things that I know and the ones that I'm constantly learning. Also I think this is a great opportunity to learn new things and to make some new friends.

As a Brazilian my mother language in Portuguese (no, we don't speak Spanish here :S ) but I will write here only in English because technology speaks English. But if you are a friend that speaks "minha lingua", feel free to chat :D (I also study German, so maybe I can understand if you say something "auf Deustch").

As I'm always involved in many projects and don't have that many time to dedicate, but I will try to make the most posts that I can.


I'm not sure about what will be my first post, but I try to find some interesting to show to you.


Keep coding .... until it's done.

2 comentários:

  1. Very nice man! Congratulations for you, i could see that your english is better (or you using google translate? hahaha) Where are you living? And this blog? i will follow this :D See you man!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. No I'm not using Google Translator :( . São Carlos, BR. And it's nice that you liked it.

    ResponderExcluir